Sunday, December 7, 2008

ek dost ki kahani ek dost ki zubani


Loneliness has been a part of my life
my life was in your hands some feel i was crazy ,
some say i was blind
but i din care wat they said
as long as you were mine !!
i din care what u did
i din care where u went
as long as i trust you
n you trust me !!

every little thing u said n did
feels like its deep within me
dosen't matters if u were runnig away
as long as its deep within me !!

then came a time when all fell apart
u became a stranger
u took one step ahead not noticing tht i was left behind
i felt like crying ....ran here n there
looked for you everywhere
but u din came
then i relized i was living an impossible dream !!
i moved ahead n live my life ...
then comes a day wen i see u crying
you come knocking on my doors
n i say dear this door is shut for you !!
what do you want now
you took all i ever had n you want tht i should forgive
life gives you 1 chance
u hav had yours n i hav had mine !!
i keep walking this path without you all ...
yes i keep walking this empty street on the boulevard of my broken dreams !!!
yes i walk alone , i walk alone !! ......

4 comments:

silence said...

hmmm..."ek dost ki kahani ek dost ki zubani" acc to title smone else story???ryt??

frm my side juss two words
"lost lyf"

n ya frm othr intelligent ppl:

"I may regret the way we ended, but I will never regret what we had"

"Love that v cn not hve is d one that last d longest,hurts d deepest nd feels d strongest"

simmy said...

ya hmmmmmmmmm . .. . . .
i din undestood wat u wanted to say . . .
i din got it

silence said...

heheh..it ws not that much complicated :P
1st ques : is dis ur frnds story??

2nd in two words i tried to some up the whole story..i.e "lost lyf"..thats wt i felt aftr reading this

3rdly aftr reading ur post two qoutes came to my mind n i think which realy suits to ur story too...
vry simple..newaz cheers!!!

simmy said...

heheh ohkkkk
now git it . . .
yup inspired from somewhere . . . a true story . . .