Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Bet Part 2

Sometimes don't know what happens to me that I act strangely, I don't know why, but whatever, that's me. So this is the description of one of the incident of my insanity. This time I was trying to have bet with anyone for anything and anywhere. In the morning when me, navankur and mabbo we were heading towards the class I just saw navankur jumping and just trying to grab some leaves of a tree. I immediately said to navankur that if he will grab those leaves (that are out of reach of him) then I will buy him a cold drink. Navankur disagreed then I said ok get those ones that are little down but still he refused and he tried and guess what, he just got them if he would have tried little harder. Anyways at that time my Rs.20 got saved. Then I said to him that ok I will grab those leaves which are higher than I offered to him, he refused so anyhow at that time we didn't have any bet. But you know that insect of bet was still inside me and was encouraging me to do something insane.In the evening we (v5 except nik) went to shipra suncity to have something, since the lunch was really crap.We had chhole bhature and after that we went to juice parlor to have mango shake. Suddenly I saw a very huge glass and instantly an idea struck my mind and I asked navankur if he can drink that glass of mango shake then I will pay for the shake and also pay him RS 50 more,but my heart wasnt big enough so i asked simmy and mabbo if they want to be the part of the bet, mabbo refused but simmy agreed to be my 50% partner in the bet.So finally we had the bet.I was fully assured that navankur not gonna make it after having one plate of chhole bhature it looks impossible to me as the quantity of the glass was 1.2 litre. Navankur started having the shake with help of straw and guess what happened he was
drinking it very easily. Simmy said "sale marwa diya, lagwadi Rs.100 ki chepi".And he was right navankur drank that 1.2 liter of mango shake very easily.I was really amazed at his capacity. I myself cant even imagine of drinking it. But whatever, finally we lost the bet. I did not regret for loosing the bet and guess what I again asked navankur can you have one more glass lagi 100 ki...... lol

4 comments:

silence said...

hehehe..nice bet..keep it up..

hmm...tabhi bolte hain bade logo se pange nhi lene chhahiye...lekin bachhe kabhi mante nhi hai..:p :p

sorry spare me for dis comment..nthg personal

Navankur said...

Gomes tabhi humesha kahta hoon mujse pange mat liya kar .....first bet mai bhi hara tha.......ab bhi ..so ab panga na lena

gomes said...

@ nav
for ur kind information 1st bet mein jeeta tha
ok is bar bhi aapki kismat aachhi thi kee usne apko straw dedi warna aap nahi pee pate

Navankur said...

@ gomes first bet waise aap jeete the .but 3 din tak dar honameri win he thi afterall :D