Monday, November 17, 2008

The fallen mango


I think we have developed some kind of habit that wherever we go, we used to get indulge in some situations which not only bring laughs to our faces but to others as well and makes a place in our long lasting memories.

This was an incident when I with my friends Vishwas and Indrajeet returning from the market, we decided to have mango-shake. We stopped at a roadside shop, I was giving the order while they both were standing at a distance. Suddenly they saw a mango on the roadside; may be fallen off from the shop, they decided to pick it up and return it back to the shakewala. Vishwas went to pick it up; he picked it up but again kept it back there and came back and told Indu that “wo keechad mein padha hai, main nahi utha raha, tujhe uthana hai to utha le”. Indu was surprised because it was on the concrete road and there was no keechad at all. Then Indu went to pick it up, he picked it up but he also kept it back there. By the time, mango-shake was ready and I brought it to them. I had no idea about that fallen mango. They told me about that mango. It brought the patent kamini smile on my face. I became excited and suggested to take it to our room and enjoy it there, they both were looking at me and thinking that, “Hum to waapas karne ki soch rahe the aur yeh khud khane ki” A mysterious smile came on to their face. We started to drink our mango-shake, they both were drinking it slowly and I was having it at my normal speed. I finished first; they asked me since you have finished, then go and pick up the mango.

I went there in style, looked here and there and bend myself as if to tie the shoe-lace. They both were smiling and looking each other. I picked up the mango and they both erupted into laughter. Hadd hoti hai katne ki……….it was a Plastic Mango……lolzzzzzzzz.

What more to say, three of us were laughing madly, remembering each other’s expressions and the whole incident. We narrated this event to all of our friends and no one could stop from laughing.

There are few learnings from the incident

1. Sadak par giri huyi vastu nahi uthani chahiye.

2. Aam hamesha khareedkar khana chahiye.

No comments: