Tuesday, November 11, 2008

IT's |\/|y |_ i |= e




I often wonder why me why me all the while
why do you punish me all the time
the things i wan't the things i like
they come close to me and move aside
Am i so bad am i so mean
that i need to be punished all the time !!
I have done things i shouldn't have done
but is there a way to undo them ??
is there a way to forget all this
They gimme a solution n say follow this
it's called GOLDEN rule of HOW TO LIVE
"Enjoy the life and live for today"
"Forget the past and move ahead
"its not so simple my dear frnzz
it looks very easy but
it's very difficult to sustain
I often wonder who am I
Is there a place for me in the world i reside
i feel so helpless . . .
i feel not so fine . . .
Nothing's good Nothing's right
but still am living like all's so fine
what's this life for
why am i living
there's no motive and there's no dream
i live in the past
i live in the future
why am i not able to live for today
People say i look so fine
smiling and happy all the time
but do they know what's on my mind ??
I miss that something in my life
that something which can bring back my smile
which can really make me happy n make me
do u know where is it n how to find ..?
I know one thing i have to do
keep facing the difficulties He puts me through
who knows there might come a day
when all would be fine and all would look to make some sense !!

2 comments:

Youth's Voice said...

hey...............thts nice.kahan se copied hai??ehhehe
cool

simmy said...

hmmmmmm
well i din knew that my work seems copied ..... !!
infact its a compliment for me ..
hehehhehe....