Saturday, September 13, 2008

10 Seconds Rule

One night I was having a home made Laddoo (its like a nectar for a hosteller) in my hand & I was about to eat it, but accidently it fell off from my hand. I felt so miserable. All my friends started laughing at me since it was the last Laddoo. Saale sab aise dikha dikha kar kha rahe the n I was just begging “thoda sa to de do yaar plzzz” but hota kya maine aaj tak kabhi kisiko nahi diya to mujhe bhi nahi milna tha.

The same must have happened with you some or the other time if u have ever been a hosteller

The next day I happened to be talking 2 my cousin who’s from IITB, he suggested me a “10 Seconds Rule”, to be followed if anything like this happens again in future (their group used to follow the same). According to this rule, if something falls down on the floor in the hostel and if u pick it up before next 10 seconds, then its not at all dirty n u can have it without any problem. The idea was very innovative & certainly very very effective. Many of us started following this rule n we can now save our food (Home made) stuff from getting wasted n ofcourse khilli bhi nahi udti.

2 comments:

silence said...

hi mabbo...GUD ONE!!
Its new for me...i ws little bit surprised wen i read it..
one line for u frm ma side too..
"Be smart, be intelligent and be informed"...cheers

Bharat said...

v gd......its also a new rule for me...ab dekho shayd main bhi ye try karu