Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Why me?

If someone tickles you , it creates a sensation which can be pleasurable or exciting but in case of relentless tickling , you feel highly unpleasent . I know this because I have felt it so many times... Those experiences have been really very
terrible . m gonna share one of my such experience with you .... a moment of relentless tickling ...

It was on the late evening of 3rd sem... I jus happened to enter gaurav's room ..

Navankur was also there..we all were jus chatting n having fun, suddenly i donno what happened to both of them...they both started tickling me...I started feeling a sensation of tickling on ma feet and ribs..gaurav was tightly holding my legs ...i was just laughing and situation was totally out of my control .. I was just moving my arms and legs here and there..many a times i got hit by the wooden rack and wall..they were all over me exploring my sensational areas :D...at one moment i was on the bed and the other on the floor they were enjoying it so much that i thought they were not goin to stop doing this...and side by side nav was shooting the moment on the cam..

This thing has happend many a times in our group and the prey was alaways(Guess whoo) ... me n only me...Why me?

Sometimes its seems as if these guyz are going to tickle me and wheneva i sence that
,i have that feeling of fear and uneasyness and ultimately reminds me of tht eve and makes me laugh !!!!

7 comments:

gomes said...

becozzz man all of us want to see u smiling either this way or that way :)

Unknown said...

well either that gomes or........ahem ahem ;)
mujhe toh daal hi kaali lagti hai
:P

simmy said...

hahaha @above
tujhe to lagegi hi ....cuzz u r also similar to leee .....
jumping jack on tickling .
hahaha :P

Unknown said...

@simmy
lolzz
dats true both of them are of same category

Unknown said...

hahaaha
i couldn't agree more
:D

silence said...

u r d one bcos u r d nly 1 who njoyesss it vry much :p :p

Nikunj Jain said...

@ silence ....
yaa .. i m d nlyy 1 who knws how much it is njyablee ..... :D